- Mechanical Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(MVC-HSFE)
- Thermal Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(TVC-HSTFH)
- Forced Circulation Crystallization System(FRCP)
- Forward Osmosis Technology
- Thermal Oxidation Treatment of Volatile Organic Compounds
- BF Series Biological Filtration Deodorization System
- Remote Intelligent Telemetry and Control Terminal Unit (RTU)
MVC is a kind of new and highly effective liquid evaporation concentration technology. The mechanical vapor compressor is used to compress second steam coming from the evaporator, to increase the pressure, temperature and enthalpy of steam which can be send into the evaporator again to keep the feed liquid in boiling state, at the same time the heating steam is condensed into water. By the technology, the potential heat of second steam is fully used and energy consumption in the evaporation is reduced at maximum.
The technology is mainly applied for treatment of wastewater with high salinity in Petrochemical, Coal chemical, papermaking, thermal power and other fields where wastewater with high salinity produces. The technology is also applied in seawater desalination and landfill leachate treatment and others fields.