- Mechanical Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(MVC-HSFE)
- Thermal Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(TVC-HSTFH)
- Forced Circulation Crystallization System(FRCP)
- Forward Osmosis Technology
- Thermal Oxidation Treatment of Volatile Organic Compounds
- BF Series Biological Filtration Deodorization System
- Remote Intelligent Telemetry and Control Terminal Unit (RTU)
Forward osmosis is a process occurs naturally as liquids seek equibrium, two liquids are separated by a semi-permeable membrane that allows only water to pass and removes the unwanted contaminants and pollutants from water and waste streams. Water passes from one chamber to the next by diffusion until the solids concentration on both sides of the membrane are equal.
Our products do not have the clogging or fouling problems like reverse osmosis.
Forward osmosis can make the muddy contaminated water into pure and refreshing drinks. And this technology can also be positive for industrial wastewater to treat difficultly degrade toxic waste and pollution control.