- Mechanical Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(MVC-HSFE)
- Thermal Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(TVC-HSTFH)
- Forced Circulation Crystallization System(FRCP)
- Forward Osmosis Technology
- Thermal Oxidation Treatment of Volatile Organic Compounds
- BF Series Biological Filtration Deodorization System
- Remote Intelligent Telemetry and Control Terminal Unit (RTU)
When thermal steam (≥0.5MPa) is available, TVC-HSFE can be used. Thermo vapor compression operates according to the steam jet pump principle; one part of the generated vapor is drawn into the suction port of the thermal compressor, mixed with a few high pressure steams and sent back to evaporator as heat source; the other part of vapor is condensed by cooling water. The structure of thermo compressor is similar to a simple jet device which has no moving parts. This ensures maximum operational efficiency and reliability.