- Mechanical Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(MVC-HSFE)
- Thermal Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(TVC-HSTFH)
- Forced Circulation Crystallization System(FRCP)
- Forward Osmosis Technology
- Thermal Oxidation Treatment of Volatile Organic Compounds
- BF Series Biological Filtration Deodorization System
- Remote Intelligent Telemetry and Control Terminal Unit (RTU)
In the industrial production process, some plants produce large volume of volatile organic gases which will be significantly harmful to environment before treatment. For those toxic, harmful and non-recyclable organic waste gases, our thermal oxidation is a thorough treatment technology.
In the early 1960s other countries began to research the thermal oxidation system for applications, presently the technology has been very mature. Tri-Tech has worked with a leading U.S. company to design and construct couples of thermal oxidation systems.
For different parameters to different waste gases, Tri-Tech developed four different thermal oxidation technologies.
RTO is for treatment of organic waste gas of large volume, low concentrations and lower fuel consumption
TO is for treatment of organic waste gas of small volume, high concentrations and simple structure
RCO is for treatment of organic waste gas at lower reaction temperature, shorter temperature rise time,
lower operating cost
CO is for treatment of organic waste gas of lower reaction temperature (300℃ to 400 ℃), shorter
temperature rise time and lower operating cost