- Mechanical Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(MVC-HSFE)
- Thermal Vapor Compression—Horizontal Spraying Film Evaporator(TVC-HSTFH)
- Forced Circulation Crystallization System(FRCP)
- Forward Osmosis Technology
- Thermal Oxidation Treatment of Volatile Organic Compounds
- BF Series Biological Filtration Deodorization System
- Remote Intelligent Telemetry and Control Terminal Unit (RTU)
The disaster warning information dissemination platform is a part of flash flood monitoring and warning system. As the most important part of the whole system, It is the execution unit of the establishment of the whole system. The platform is expect to accurately and timely transmit the disaster warning information to flash flood threaten area by appropriate early warning programs and channels according to instructions from principals of county-level flood control offices which enable the information receiver to take necessary precautionary measures timely in order to minimize casualties and property losses. The platform is also can be used for receiving information feedbacks from different early warning stations to monitor early warning information dissemination.
The platform was awarded technology patent certificate issued by the National Patent Office and has been successfully applied in some counties for nationwide flash flood control.